I try to eat healthy, and I have a few sites that help me do it:
- Calorie-Count has nutrition info for several types of food.
- CalorieLab has nutrition info for many restaurants.
- Diet.com has a podcast I subscribe to.
- HealthCastle has a newsletter and RSS feed I subscribe to.
- Healthy Dining Finder has recommendations for healthy restaurant meals.
- MayoClinic Food & Nutrition Center has tips for healthy eating. They also have an audio podcast, but it's mostly about heart health, not food.
- MyPyramid is a USDA site with info about the food groups. It's MyPyramid Plan can give you recommendations for what and how much to eat.
- WebMD Health & Diet Center has a wealth of articles and videos.