I subscribe to several audio podcasts covering topics that include technology, history, Christianity, news, and politics. I sync the episodes to my MP3 player so I can listen to them while I walk or drive. To do this manually, I'd have to:
- Visit each podcast's website.
- Download any new episodes.
- Copy them from my hard drive to the MP3 player.
- Doppler automatically downloads any new episodes in each podcast feed to the Podcasts folder on my hard drive.
- Windows Media Player filters all files with a file name that contains the Podcasts folder into my Podcasts auto playlist.
- Windows Media Player automatically syncs my Podcasts auto playlist to my MP3 player.
- WMPlugins: Listening To Podcasts PlaysForSure Style
- Microsoft: Create or change an auto playlist in Windows Media Player