I've finally found some time to install some games in Windows Vista Business 64-bit. I'll update this post as I go. Here are the results so far:
- Age of Empires 3: installed OK, but had to make a DEP exception to play (see Microsoft article: Change Data Execution Prevention settings).
- Age of Mythology: installed OK, but had to manually install MSXML 4.0 (see Microsoft Support article Games: Error message: Microsoft XML 4.0 is required. Msxml file is not correctly installed and a file is missing).
- Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds: OK
- Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast: gave "Could not load OpenGL subsystem" error with stock Nvidia GeForce 9800GT driver. Fixed by installing official Nvidia driver.
- Unreal Tournament 2004: OK