Images source: Microsoft
If you're a college student and there's even a chance you'll want to buy Windows 7, you need to check out Microsoft's special price offer:
- $29.99 for Windows 7 Home Premium. Compare that price to $120 to pre-order Home Premium from the Microsoft Store or Amazon.
- $29.99 for Windows 7 Professional. Compare that price to $200 to pre-order Professional from the Microsoft Store or Amazon.
Both the 32 and 64-bit versions are available.
- You have to be a currently enrolled college student with a .edu email address.
- This is a digital download, not a disc. The disc is an additional $13. You can burn the file to disc yourself, but that won't have any resale value like a boxed retail version will.
- This is the Upgrade version of Windows 7 Home Premium, not the full version. You'll need a previous version of Windows on your PC to install this upgrade version.